Dan Grace


Me In The Sea

Dan is 98.4% bonobo. The remaining 1.6% is made up of poet, librarian, ex-Londoner, honorary-Sheffielder, optimist, bookish nerd, anarchist, idler, sci-fi geek, short story lover, punk rock aficionado, allotment digger, and so on.

The Dark Mountain Project, and all those involved with it, continues to be a major source of inspiration to him. As well as writing poetry he is currently working on something which, one day, might be a novel.

Dan has been published in Dark Mountain books 1 and 2. See his poetic collaboration with Laurence Lord here.

You can read some more of his poetry here.
He blogs about libraries and community resilience here.
Follow him on Twitter here.